Pathway’s Art Teacher Ms. Schuler has a therapy dog named Tessa who is a shepherd/husky mix. Throughout the year, students have the opportunity to meet, pet, and interact with Tessa! Many benefits come from therapy animals in schools such as teaching empathy and appropriate interpersonal skills, help students develop social skills, and encourages students to have a calm demeanor around the animal.
- An Interview with Pathway’s Director of Admission on ESY 2021
- Pathway Celebrates Read Across America virtually which included Special Celebrity and Elected Official Guests
- Black History Month and Philanthropy: Madam C.J. Walker
- Wills and Estate Planning During the Coronavirus Pandemic and in Changing Times
- Pathway Staff Participate in On-Campus COVID-19 Testing