Welcome Current Pathway Families!
We know how important your involvement is in your child’s success, so this page is for you! Throughout the year, we hope to see you engaging in the opportunities and events we have to offer while your family is part of The Pathway School community.
This page is your connection to school information, Pathway events, and digital resources. In addition to the educational news and administrative forms relevant to Pathway’s programs shared here, you will also find links to national, regional, and local resources from the special need’s education community.
If you are looking for the eSchoolData Parent Portal where you can access real-time information on attendance, schedules, buses, report cards, current assignments, and class grades, here is the link: https://parentsis.csiu-technology.org/pathway. We ask that you check frequently on your household information, emergency contact phone numbers, and email addresses to update them.
If you cannot find a specific resource or link here or on our website via the search tool, please email email@example.com.
What can I do if my child is experiencing a mental health crisis?
- Call 911 or bring your child to the closest ER and say it is a psychiatric emergency
- Suicide Prevention Lifeline: 1-800-273-TALK (8255) TTY: 1-800-799-4889; www.suicidepreventionlifeline.org
- 24-Hour Suicide Crisis & Intervention hotline: (215) 686-4420
- Crisis Text Line: text “HOME” to 741-741 Info also at crisistextline.org
- Mobile Crisis Support:
- In Montgomery County: Children’s Mobile Crisis Support Program through ACCESS Services: 1-888-634-4673
- In Philadelphia: Mobile Emergency Team 215-685-6440, or if suicidal ideation/attempt- 215-686-4420.
- 24 Hour Crisis Response Centers:
- Horsham Clinic 722 East Butler Pike Ambler, PA 19002; 1-800-237-4447 or 215-643-7800
- Brooke Glen Hospital 7170 Lafayette Avenue Fort Washington, PA 19034 215-641-5404 (ages 15 & up)
- Phila Children’s Crisis Response Center 3300 Henry Ave. Falls Center 2 Philadelphia, PA 19129 (877) 287-4620
What can I do if my child needs mental, behavioral, or emotional health services?
- Call the number on your child’s insurance card or online database to identify covered providers.
- SAMHSA’s National Helpline: 1-800-662-HELP (4357) TTY: 1-800-487-4889; www.samhsa.gov/find-help/national-helpline
- Also known as, the Treatment Referral Routing Service, this Helpline provides 24-hour free and confidential treatment referral and information about mental and/or substance use disorders, prevention, and recovery in English and Spanish.
What if my child needs health insurance?
- CHIP is short for the Children’s Health Insurance Program, Pennsylvania’s program to provide health insurance to uninsured children and teens who are not eligible for or enrolled in Medical Assistance.
- NINE OUT OF 10 CHIP parents report satisfaction with their child’s health plan, and 96 PERCENT received an appointment for checkups and vaccinations as soon as they wanted. Apply Today.
Share your Pathway School Spirit!
Pathway School apparel for students, staff, parents, alumni, and friends in all sizes! Pathway partners with Anchors-Aweigh for our spiritwear. You will be directed to Pathway’s online store on their website.
Dear Pathway Families, I hope you are enjoying the improving spring weather and that online learning has not been too difficult for your student or for you. We are officially in the homestretch of the school year. This coming weekend (May 22nd-May...
During this unprecedented time of Coronavirus COVID-19, The Pathway School has developed a Continuity of Education plan to provide framework of educational opportunities for all students to maintain and build upon their academic, behavioral, and...
Dear Pathway Families: It is difficult to believe that two months ago we were still on campus. Somehow that seems like only yesterday, and like two years ago all at the same time…. I know this has been a hardship for you. I know that most of you...