This past week, The Pathway School’s students enjoyed trick-or-treating and the fall season in a safe and socially distanced way! Staff volunteered at numerous candy tables throughout Pathway’s 12-acre campus for the students to participate in a “grab-and-go” style of receiving candy while following health and safety guidelines. Check out more photos on our Facebook Page!
- An Interview with Pathway’s Director of Admission on ESY 2021
- Pathway Celebrates Read Across America virtually which included Special Celebrity and Elected Official Guests
- Black History Month and Philanthropy: Madam C.J. Walker
- Wills and Estate Planning During the Coronavirus Pandemic and in Changing Times
- Pathway Staff Participate in On-Campus COVID-19 Testing