It was a beautiful day on September 1st, as golfers teed up to support Pathway at our annual FORE! the kids Charity Golf Outing! Even under these unusual circumstances, and not being able to have our evening dinner program this year, we had over 100 golfers (almost an event sell-out) come out in full force to raise funds for Pathway – funds that are needed now more than ever before. We are so grateful for our Pathway community and a special thank you to all our generous supporters, golfers, and sponsors! Mark your calendar for next year’s FORE! the kids Annual Golf Outing on May 18, 2021!
- An Interview with Pathway’s Director of Admission on ESY 2021
- Pathway Celebrates Read Across America virtually which included Special Celebrity and Elected Official Guests
- Black History Month and Philanthropy: Madam C.J. Walker
- Wills and Estate Planning During the Coronavirus Pandemic and in Changing Times
- Pathway Staff Participate in On-Campus COVID-19 Testing