It was a beautiful day on September 1st, as golfers teed up to support Pathway at our annual FORE! the kids Charity Golf Outing! Even under these unusual circumstances, and not being able to have our evening dinner program this year, we had over 100 golfers (almost an event sell-out) come out in full force to raise funds for Pathway – funds that are needed now more than ever before. We are so grateful for our Pathway community and a special thank you to all our generous supporters, golfers, and sponsors! Mark your calendar for next year’s FORE! the kids Annual Golf Outing on May 18, 2021!
- Emryk Becomes First PECO Energy Ambassador for The Pathway School
- The Pathway School Receives Eagles Autism Foundation Grant for Innovative Autistic Support Classroom Program
- Compassion in Action: Pathway’s Emergency Student Needs Fund
- Your Impact at The Pathway School – 2022-2023 Philanthropy Report
- Empowering Creativity and Expression: Taking Pathway’s Theatre Arts Program to New Heights