The Coronavirus COVID-19 pandemic is uncharted territory for our school, staff, students and you, our families. Our goal during this time and beyond is to provide as much information as possible to best assist your needs. We will continue to share school-based updates, but we want to also share community links that may help you during this challenging time.
The Pathway School Resources:
- Coronavirus Latest Updates: https://www.pathwayschool.org/index.php/about-us/news As the situation is constantly evolving, please check this Coronavirus COVID-19 link to see the latest news from Pathway and our President & CEO, David Schultheis.
- Educational Resources: https://www.pathwayschool.org/index.php/about-us/news/253-coronavirus-covid-19-update-3-16-2020-educational-websites This link will provide you with educational resources that you can do with your student(s) at home.
- Grab and Go Meals: https://www.pathwayschool.org/index.php/about-us/news/251-coronavirus-update-3-15-2020-grab-and-go The grab and go meals link will provide you with the school districts website that you reside in to get the location and information to get meals for your student(s).
Internet, Cable and Phone Companies Responses and Free Services:
Resources to see how communications companies are helping their customers. This could include exclusive offers to new customers, waiving late bill payments, updates, and more.
- Comcast COVID-19 Update: https://corporate.comcast.com/covid-19
- AT&T COVID-19 – Our Response: https://about.att.com/pages/COVID-19.html
- Verizon COVID-19 Our Response: https://www.verizon.com/about/news/our-response-coronavirus
- Sprint COVID-19 Update: https://newsroom.sprint.com/covid-19-updates-sprint-responds.htm
- T-Mobile Update on COVID-19 Response: https://www.t-mobile.com/news/t-mobile-update-on-covid-19-response
- Chairman Pai Launches Keep Americans Connected Pledge: https://www.fcc.gov/document/chairman-pai-launches-keep-americans-connected-pledge
- Pennsylvania Department of Human Services – Find a Food Pantry: https://www.dhs.pa.gov/about/Ending-Hunger/Pages/Food-Pantries.aspx
- Feed America – Find Your Local Food Bank: https://www.feedingamerica.org/find-your-local-foodbank
- 10 Tips: MyPlate Snack Tips for Parents: https://www.choosemyplate.gov/ten-tips-snack-tips-for-parents
Mental Health Resources:
- CDC’s Managing Stress and Anxiety When Navigating a Health Crisis: https://www.cdc.gov/coronavirus/2019-ncov/prepare/managing-stress-anxiety.html
- Pennsylvania Department of Human Services – Report Abuse or Neglect: https://www.dhs.pa.gov/providers/Providers/Pages/Coronavirus-Citizen-Resources.aspx
- What can I do if my child is experiencing a mental health crisis?
- Call 911
- Suicide Prevention Lifeline: 1-800-273-TALK (8255) TTY: 1-800-799-4889; Website: suicidepreventionlifeline.org
- 24-Hour Suicide Crisis & Intervention hotline: (215) 686-4420
- Crisis Text Line: text “HOME” to 741-741 Info also at crisistextline.org
- Mobile Crisis Support:
- In Montgomery County: Children’s Mobile Crisis Support Program through ACCESS Services: 1-888-634-4673
- In Philadelphia: Mobile Emergency Team 215-685-6440, or if suicidal ideation/attempt- 215-686-4420.
- 24 Hour Crisis Response Centers:
- Horsham Clinic 722 East Butler Pike Ambler, PA 19002, 1-800-237-4447 or 215-643-7800
- Brooke Glen Hospital 7170 Lafayette Avenue Fort Washington, PA 19034, 215-641-5404 (ages 15 & up)
- Phila Children’s Crisis Response Center 3300 Henry Ave. Falls Center 2 Philadelphia, PA 19129 (877) 287-4620
- What can I do if my child needs mental, behavioral, or emotional health services?
- Call the number on your child’s insurance card or online database to identify covered providers.
- SAMHSA’s National Helpline: 1-800-662-HELP (4357) TTY: 1-800-487-4889 Website: samhsa.gov/find-help/national-helpline
- Also known as, the Treatment Referral Routing Service, this Helpline provides 24-hour free and confidential treatment referral and information about mental and/or substance use disorders, prevention, and recovery in English and Spanish.
- Pennsylvania Department of Administration shares resources on working/technology from home: https://www.oa.pa.gov/telework/Pages/Telework-Technology-Resources.aspx
- Insurance Coverage and Coronavirus (COVID-19) Frequently Asked Questions: https://www.health.pa.gov/topics/disease/Pages/Coronavirus-Insurance.aspx
- United Way – Get Help: https://www.uwp.org/211gethelp/
- Information for Pennsylvania Employees Impacted by COVID-19: https://www.uc.pa.gov/Pages/covid19.aspx
- Coronavirus CDC Resources: https://www.cdc.gov/coronavirus/2019-ncov/index.html
- Children and Coronavirus Disease 2019 (COVID-19): https://www.cdc.gov/coronavirus/2019-ncov/prepare/children.html