Contract School Psychologist
Contract School Psychologist - Open Position
Pathway’s Clinical & Behavioral Services Department is currently looking to establish a partnership with a School Psychologist on a contract basis. At this time, we have a need for a School Psychologist to assist with a few re-evaluations. We are estimating 10 hours per month through July 2022. Hourly rate is negotiable.
Clinical & Behavioral Department
- Master’s Degree in School Psychology required.
- Must have PA or National Certification as a School Psychologist.
- Prefer a candidate with a strong background working in an educational setting.
- Experience with research, data collection and analysis.
- A minimum of 3 yrs. experience working as a School Psychologist in an education environment.
Knowledge / Skills / Abilities:
- Demonstrated ability to work with students that have moderate to severe social and emotional difficulties;
- Working knowledge of the re-evaluation and individual education plan process;
- Solid knowledge of Microsoft computer applications (Word, Outlook, Excel, PowerPoint).
- Must comply with Act 168 and submit a completed Sexual Misconduct Form.
- Must able to obtain and maintain a satisfactory PA criminal background check, Child Abuse & FBI clearances and pass a drug test, as well as, a TB Test;
- Must be able to present a valid COVID-19 Vaccination Record with the booster.
Qualified and interested candidates can submit their resume to email@example.com.
It is the policy of The Pathway School to provide equal opportunity in all terms, conditions, and privileges of employment for all qualified applicants and employees without regard to race, color, national origin, sex, age, marital status, veteran status, sexual orientation or the presence of any disability.
Yes, the Pathway School has its own Wright brothers - Zahiir and Zahkir'e! They are identical twins who had their own way of communicating with each other from the time they were babies. However, as they grew up, they had trouble communicating with...
The Pathway School remains committed to operating on-campus and in-person for the remainder of the 2021-2022 school year and for the 2022-2023 school year as well. To this end, we continue to evaluate our health and safety protocols and to update...
To the Pathway School Community: It pains me to have to write another email like this, but after the events of the past few days (Buffalo, NY and Uvalde, TX) I feel compelled to write and describe the safety measures in place at our school. One of...
Learn more about The Pathway School
The mission of The Pathway School is to build academic, social, and life skills in students with special needs to promote their success and independence after Pathway.