Contract School Psychologist
Contract School Psychologist - Open Position
Pathway’s Clinical & Behavioral Services Department is currently looking to establish a partnership with a School Psychologist on a contract basis. At this time, we have a need for a School Psychologist to assist with a few re-evaluations. We are estimating 10 hours per month through July 2022. Hourly rate is negotiable.
Clinical & Behavioral Department
- Master’s Degree in School Psychology required.
- Must have PA or National Certification as a School Psychologist.
- Prefer a candidate with a strong background working in an educational setting.
- Experience with research, data collection and analysis.
- A minimum of 3 yrs. experience working as a School Psychologist in an education environment.
Knowledge / Skills / Abilities:
- Demonstrated ability to work with students that have moderate to severe social and emotional difficulties;
- Working knowledge of the re-evaluation and individual education plan process;
- Solid knowledge of Microsoft computer applications (Word, Outlook, Excel, PowerPoint).
- Must comply with Act 168 and submit a completed Sexual Misconduct Form.
- Must able to obtain and maintain a satisfactory PA criminal background check, Child Abuse & FBI clearances and pass a drug test, as well as, a TB Test;
- Must be able to present a valid COVID-19 Vaccination Record with the booster.
Qualified and interested candidates can submit their resume to email@example.com.
It is the policy of The Pathway School to provide equal opportunity in all terms, conditions, and privileges of employment for all qualified applicants and employees without regard to race, color, national origin, sex, age, marital status, veteran status, sexual orientation or the presence of any disability.
We're excited to share our 2022-2023 Annual Philanthropy Report with you, and we are once again offering the report electronically to make it easier for you to access this important information. If you would like to receive a printed copy, we would...
At The Pathway School, innovation and creativity take center stage in our Theatre Arts Program. Spearheaded by Theatre Arts Coordinator, Mr. Pryor, our students have embarked on an exciting adventure creating their own adaptations of plays, adding...
The Pathway School’s 2022-2023 school year was nothing short of epic. Our students and staff went above and beyond to make this year extraordinary – let’s take a trip down memory lane to recap this past year. The year started off with a bang with...
Learn more about The Pathway School
The mission of The Pathway School is to build academic, social, and life skills in students with special needs to promote their success and independence after Pathway.