Contract School Psychologist
Contract School Psychologist - Open Position
Pathway’s Clinical & Behavioral Services Department is currently looking to establish a partnership with a School Psychologist on a contract basis. At this time, we have a need for a School Psychologist to assist with a few re-evaluations. We are estimating 10 hours per month through July 2022. Hourly rate is negotiable.
Clinical & Behavioral Department
- Master’s Degree in School Psychology required.
- Must have PA or National Certification as a School Psychologist.
- Prefer a candidate with a strong background working in an educational setting.
- Experience with research, data collection and analysis.
- A minimum of 3 yrs. experience working as a School Psychologist in an education environment.
Knowledge / Skills / Abilities:
- Demonstrated ability to work with students that have moderate to severe social and emotional difficulties;
- Working knowledge of the re-evaluation and individual education plan process;
- Solid knowledge of Microsoft computer applications (Word, Outlook, Excel, PowerPoint).
- Must comply with Act 168 and submit a completed Sexual Misconduct Form.
- Must able to obtain and maintain a satisfactory PA criminal background check, Child Abuse & FBI clearances and pass a drug test, as well as, a TB Test;
- Must be able to present a valid COVID-19 Vaccination Record with the booster.
Qualified and interested candidates can submit their resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
It is the policy of The Pathway School to provide equal opportunity in all terms, conditions, and privileges of employment for all qualified applicants and employees without regard to race, color, national origin, sex, age, marital status, veteran status, sexual orientation or the presence of any disability.
Creating a PATH: Robotics Education for All
Bringing the world of STEM and robotics to special education students is now a reality at The Pathway School. We are excited to be one of the only programs in the FIRST Mid-Atlantic Robotics Competition for students solely with special education...
Alum to Pathway Success Partner
Jack Bateman, a Pathway student from 1981-1993, has maintained a professional career since graduating. He described how Pathway prepared him for his career working in maintenance: “Going to Pathway was like being a janitor with keys. Each key...
Pathway’s Student Emergency Needs Fund – How You Can Help
At The Pathway School, we don’t just educate students who learn differently. Of course, that’s a very big part of what we do, but our mission is to build the academic and social skills in our students so that they can be successful in life. Our...
Learn more about The Pathway School
The mission of The Pathway School is to build academic, social, and life skills in students with special needs to promote their success and independence after Pathway.